Thursday, March 17, 2005

Build errors using Ant and jCoverage

After using Ant and jCoverage at work as of late, I decided to creat a build.xml for my small application that I am writing for myself at home.  I have run into a problem that I cannot figure out at this point, though.  Whenever I do a full build (including jCoverage reports), I get the error shown below.  Has anyone seen anything like this?

coverage:jcoverage.instrument:
[instrument] jcoverage 1.0.4 copyright (c)2003 jcoverage ltd. http://jcoverage.com/
[instrument] instrumenting 13 classes to C:\Projects\MyContacts\build\instrumented
[instrument] Exception in thread "main" org.apache.bcel.classfile.ClassFormatException:
    Invalid constant pool reference: 1066. Constant pool size is: 1024
I am not sure what the problem is with this build.  It follows everything that we do at work.  Unfortunately, this is definitely something that I do not know enough about and I am unable to find too much information about it on Google.

If anyone has any insight on this problem, I would greatly appreciate any help.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: