Thursday, July 07, 2005

Excited about programming again

For the past year or so, I have had a situation at work where I have been limited in what I could due to some issues between my current company and my previous company. It seemed like everything that I got put on, a couple of weeks later, someone came along and said that I could not work on that particular project. My job seemed to be going no place.

I got word this week that things have finally been cleared up and I can go back to working on some of the projects that I had been attempting to work on in tthe past. This was like someone lifting a huge elephant right off my back or something. I had been quite down as of late due to all of this.

After getting this news this week, I have actually been interested in programming again. Hopefully everything will start picking up and works gets fun again.

No comments: